|The PACCAR Foundation is a private foundation formed in 1951. The Foundation usually directs its grants to organizations in those communities within the service area of a significant PACCAR presence, such as a factory or a major office.|
|Grant recipients in locations where there is a significant PACCAR Inc presence usually include United Way, universities, hospitals and programs for the arts and economic education.
The balance of the Foundation’s grants is normally reserved for capital campaigns involving acquisition or improvement of facilities used for social and health services, education and cultural affairs. Proposals for program funds, support of operation budgets and fund-raising events are seldom funded.
|Please submit your request in writing to:
|• Accept more than one request per organization each year.
• Provide financial support by purchasing sponsorships, dinner or event tickets.
• Purchase advertising space for charitable causes in yearbooks, programs or other publications.
• Accept telephone solicitations.
• Support specific churches for the purpose of religious advocacy.
• Automatically renew a contribution from year to year.
• Award scholarships or other grants for individuals.
• Grant personal interviews with trustees.
|• Funding decision notification is made within six months.
• Funding of capital projects can be contingent on permits and start of construction.